A full benefits package comes with all “Regular” positions that are 30+ hours per week. Health and dental benefits, short-term & long-term disability insurance, paid vacation and sick time, 12 paid holidays per year (for employees working 52 weeks/year), and a caring work environment are just some of the benefits of working at Community Concepts.
When you work for Community Concepts, you’re welcomed into a family of caring professionals whose collective purpose is to serve the citizens of Androscoggin, Franklin, and Oxford counties.
Below is a list of just some of the benefits available to employees.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Additional Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurances
- Critical Illness & Accident Coverages
- Long Term Care Coverage
- Section 125 Reimbursement Plan (pre-tax savings plan)
- 403(b) Tax Deferred Annuity Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Discounted Personal Lines Insurance
12 Holidays per year
- Education/Training (Attending Seminars/Training Sessions)
|About Us | Employment | Contact Us | Locations|