Business & Economic Development Assistance
Through our subsidiary, Community Concepts Finance Corporation (CCFC), we create economic opportunity and improve the quality of life in Western Central Maine by providing a diverse range of services, including business lending, attracting local investment and higher wage jobs, and collaborating with communities to support and expand existing businesses.
CCFC believes in a regional economic development plan. The goal of this regional approach is to attract higher paying jobs, investment and community growth. Preliminary areas of emphasis for regional development include:
- business lending,
- transportation infrastructure,
- business retention and promotion,
- work force development and
- effective advocacy for OxfordCounty
We recognize that this effort will succeed only by actively working with our communities and other organizations that serve our region. Accordingly, CCFC will focus on seeking input from our communities and building productive partnerships with municipal, county and state government, businesses and other regional economic development leaders.
Economic Development Assistance
CCFC is a single point of contact for the following economic development assistance:
- Marketing – information on the advantages of moving to, expanding and starting businesses in OxfordCounty. (Choose Oxford County)
- Business Development – technical assistance and referrals for new and existing business through our Business Development Center in South Paris. (Business Incentives, Business Counseling, Tax Incentives, Pine Tree Zones)
- Workforce Development – technical assistance and referrals for tailoring training and workforce training and workforce development programs to meet businesses’ needs. (Workforce Training Incentives and Workforce Training Resources)
- Business Financing – assistance in accessing financing for business growth and retention through in-house loan pools and other resources. (Business Incentives)
- Community Partnerships – working together with local governments to create solutions for companies and communities. (Oxford County Communities)
Other Business Assistance
- Own an apartment building? Our Property Management department offers custom management and maintenance services.
- Own your own child care service or need help starting one? Click on For Child Care Providers for assistance.
|About Us | Employment | Contact Us | Locations|