Community Concepts has many services for existing homeowners.
Click the links below for more information:
- Weatherization is one of the most important services to consider to help you save money by ensuring that your home is best protected from weather and the elements.
- We offer Energy Audits for your home to discover the greatest possible energy savings.
- Our Central Heating Improvement Program (or CHIP) will replace or repair old an inefficient heating systems.
- We offer Lead Testing to households and landlords to assure building safety.
- Home Repair & Elderly Hardship offers grants
- We offer Free Credit and Foreclosure Counseling.
- Contact Home Inspection Services for a detailed report on a new home purchase or an existing home to make sure all is in top working condition.
- For heating help, contact our Fuel Assistance program.
|About Us | Employment | Contact Us | Locations|