Our Children’s Services are offered for children from prenatal to age 5.
Click the links below for more information:
For an overview brochure on our programs for children and families, click here.
- Our Head Start Program has been nationally recognized for excellence. It is a wonderful program to prepare your child for school. We also offer Early Head Start for pregnant mothers and children to 3 years old.
- The USDA Childcare Food Program ensures that providers offer nutritious meals and snacks to children enrolled in their program.
- Our Children’s Case Management staff works with families to identify and address medical, educational, social or other needs.
- Our Maine Families Oxford County Home Visitation program will help new parents or expecting parents by providing Information on child development, provide activities for you and your child to explore. The program will partner with you to connect you to a caring home visitor to provide support and reliable information on the topics that matter most to you.
- Need help to Find Child Care? Resource and Referral Services through the Office of Child and Family Services in Augusta will help parents and guardians find quality child care in Androscoggin, Franklin and Oxford counties.
- We also offer Family Support for families and community members to help prevent child abuse.
- Click Money Management for helpful tips and sites to visit for help with budgeting.
- Our Parenting Education Program offers a variety of parent education workshops to support parents in positive parenting practices.
- Our Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Service offers a variety of resources for parents, providers as well as community awareness activities to help promote and advocate for children.
Our 2015-2016 Annual Report for Children’s Services can be accessed here: 2015-2016 Children’s Services Annual Report.
|About Us | Employment | Contact Us | Locations|