Early Head Start
We Have OPENINGS!
FMI: 207.739.6536 or EarlyLearning@community-concepts.org
Early Head Start offers services focused on the developmental, social, health, and nutritional needs of expectant women and families with children birth to 3 years of age. Services may be home-based with weekly home visits and monthly parent and child socializations or center-based full-day Early Head Start /childcare. Both options provide full-year services.
Early Head start services are for pregnant mothers and children to 3 years old. There is an individualized teamwork approach to the development of children.
Options we offer:
- Home or center based
- Home visitors make weekly home visits
- Two small group socializations per month.
- Services to pregnant women during and after pregnancy
- Parent education
- Mental health services for children and families
- Family support services
- Comprehensive health & development services for children of all needs and abilities
- Full Day Services provided for children 6 weeks to 3 years old.
- Teachers provide childcare and an educational curriculum.
- Individualized programming for families.
What does it Cost?
- Head Start program options are FREE to eligible families
- Full time center programs are subsidized on a sliding fee scale based on family income. Eligibility is determined by local DHHS offices.
For more information, please call:
207.739.6536 or email EarlyLearning@community-concepts.org
|About Us | Employment | Contact Us | Locations|