Early Head Start
We Have OPENINGS!
FMI: 207.739.6536 or EarlyLearning@community-concepts.org
Early Head Start offers services focused on the developmental, social, health, and nutritional needs of expectant women and families with children birth to 3 years of age. Services may be home-based with weekly home visits and monthly parent and child socializations or center-based full-day Early Head Start /childcare. Both options provide full-year services.
Early Head start services are for pregnant mothers and children to 3 years old. There is an individualized teamwork approach to the development of children.
For an overview brochure on our Early Learning Centers which host our Head Start services, click here.
Options we offer:
- Home or center based
- Home visitors make weekly home visits
- Two small group socializations per month.
- Services to pregnant women during and after pregnancy
- Parent education
- Mental health services for children and families
- Family support services
- Comprehensive health & development services for children of all needs and abilities
- Full Day Services provided for children 6 weeks to 3 years old.
- Teachers provide childcare and an educational curriculum.
- Individualized programming for families.
What does it Cost?
- Head Start program options are FREE to eligible families
- Full time center programs are subsidized on a sliding fee scale based on family income. Eligibility is determined by local DHHS offices.
For more information, please call:
207.739.6536 or email EarlyLearning@community-concepts.org
Our 2015-2016 Annual Report for Children’s Services can be accessed here: 2015-2016 Children’s Services Annual Report.
|About Us | Employment | Contact Us | Locations|