Community Concepts performs lead clearance testing for many Housing Authorities and individual landlords throughout the state. Radon and asbestos testing are recommended for indoor air quality. Asbestos and lead testing should be performed before remodeling an older structure as particles become airborne during home rehabilitation.
To see a brochure on our lead testing and abatement services, click here.
Lead Paint Inspection Services
Funding Source: Maine State Housing Authority through HUD funded grant
Serves Androscoggin, Cumberland, Franklin, Lincoln, Oxford, Sagadahoc & York Counties.
- Community Concepts administers a 0% deferred forgivable loan for the Maine State Housing Authority for the abatement of lead paint hazards. Deferred Forgivable Loans can be used for both single-family homes and apartment buildings.
- SINGLE FAMILY HOMES AND APARTMENT BUILDINGS MUST HAVE BEEN BUILT PRIOR TO 1978.
- The requirements for single-family homes:
- Must have a child under six residing in the home.
- May receive up to $16,000 for lead abatement.
- The requirements for apartment buildings:
- Each unit must be at least two bedrooms.
- Eligibility is based on tenant income only.
- Landlords may receive up to $10,000 per unit with a maximum of ten units.
Any questions regarding this program may be directed to Kieri Delano 1-800-866-5588 ext 1175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CCI performs clearance testing for many Housing Authority’s and individual landlords throughout the State.
CCI can service anyone interested in lead paint services regardless of income. If the client is over the income guidelines for deferred forgivable loan program, we will perform services for a fee or refer to appropriate programs.
|About Us | Employment | Contact Us | Locations|