Community Concepts offers Fuel Assistance to qualifying households.
Click the links below for more information:
The Low Income Heating Assistance Program (LIHEAP) serves Oxford & Androscoggin counties, providing assistance for income eligible households to offset the rising costs of home energy, whether you have wood, electric, gas or oil heat. The benefit is paid directly to client’s fuel vendor of choice.
This Program has income guidelines which change from time to time. It is important to check to see if you qualify.
- You may qualify if you are a: renter, renter with heat included, homeowner, subsidized renter with heat NOT included, employed or unemployed, or have income earned by wages or other sources.
- What are the Benefits & How to Apply will take you directly to the current guidelines you need to follow.
- After You’ve Applied will direct you to a list of other programs you may qualify for if you qualify for LIHEAP.
- Need Emergency Fuel? Please contact us with the numbers below and use the helpful advice here.
- Click What’s New for any updated information available.
|About Us | Employment | Contact Us | Locations|