Kids First Program
A program to help parents during divorce or separation.
KIDS FIRSTsm will help you learn how divorce affects the entire family. Workshops are offered in Oxford County.
KIDS FIRSTsm will help you learn how
divorce affects the entire family.
KIDS FIRSTsm is a four hour workshop designed to help you as a parent address problems and promote reduction of negative effects of divorce.
The workshop will address:
- Children’s needs as family roles change
- The effects of divorce on children and children’s reaction to divorce
- Talking to children about divorce and other changes
- Making decisions about parenting arrangements
- Dealing with conflict without involving children
- Helping children adjust to differences between households
Participants are encouraged to attend the program as early in the separation or divorce process as possible.
The cost of the class is $60.00 (limited assistance may be available if you
Partial refunds may be available for cancellations made in advance.
For more information or to register call:
Hallie Twomey at 333-6425 or email@example.com
All workshops are held on Wednesdays starting at 5:30 PM (please arrive 15 minutes early to register) at:
17 Market Square
South Paris, ME 04281
Certificates are awarded at the end of the group.