Become a Volunteer Driver
Community Concepts volunteer drivers provide transportation to residents of Androscoggin, Franklin and Oxford Counties. Volunteers provide rides to medical appointments, child development programs and other critical destinations. They offer a vital service to the community, enhancing the quality of life for those who have no other means of transportation.
Help out your community.
Volunteer Drivers are reimbursed at a rate of $0.41 per mile (tax free).
Flexible Schedules-drive as much or as little as you’d like.
Additional Benefits include:
- Help people in your community.
- Meet new people
- Receive special savings on AAA, BJ’S and local businesses.
- Receive free certified Maine Driving Dynamics Course, Red Cross certification in CPR & First Aid
- Volunteer of the month awards
- Bonus for referring other volunteer drivers.
|About Us | Employment | Contact Us | Locations|